Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Playa Rabbit Live Chat

I been thinking a lot more about my legacy, my future, and I realized something, if I plan on expanding my brand I'm really gonna need to grow. My goal is to have 1, 000,000 emails and i believe that we as a team can accomplish anything.  I'm glad to say I have 100,000 followers on twitter but now I'm backtracking to make sure I meet each person, a lot of y'all still want me to be like I was but I'm not, I feel like I'm better, so all I ask is make sure you convince your friends to support what we doing so we can make Playa Rabbit major.  I ain't been signed directly to a major just distribution so that always meant I can walk at anytime, so I work with reliable services that fit what I need.

My plans is something I wanna talk about live because I want to really make sure y'all know I'm dead serious about this music and being successful and I want to make sure this plan is something we all can enjoy. In the next few months I'm gonna put out a lot of great music ....tuff said for now.

Http://playarabbit.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment