Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Revolution will be called #IAmRebel

For a while I been pushing #IAmRebel the album to come out but the timing just wasn't right. I had a lot of things in my life happen that will become my fuel for better songs. But I had to regain my focus.

Now I remember why I started this and even though I put out the first half of the album, I feel like the fire in me is growing. So I been planning a way to make sure we running like a well oiled machine and I decided a few things that I will talk about in a upcoming over due new video update. So to make this epic tell all your friends about my music now, let's make sure this isn't just hype, I want to give the world a feeling from the underground that Playa Rabbit Music is the Quality I know y'all been waiting for. Thanx to everybody buying my shirts you will be the first to get a free copy of my CD and I promise to autograph the first 1,000 copies.
Thanx to everybody waiting and I will make sure to give a release date as soon as I'm sure but let's get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment