Friday, March 15, 2013

Silver Surfin tha Block

....You should know the rest by now! Thanx 4 all tha Love & yes my new single "I'm So Playa" is on the way where all just waiting to see it, so it can be purchased & played & shared so we can build for the music video right???

Yea.. Me 2. I'm on foot spreading the word in the streets & since Texas heat is coming back, this ain't easy but its worth it to build the awareness into a point were doing a world tour will only make sense. So let me know what you think about the music so far.... welcome new fans I believe this year has been a big mark to see the results come for a new group of super worlds greatest fans to demand a million things from me... but you know what that's love.

The point is help me spread the word, by playing my music or your schools, friends, co workers whereever you can get it played, anything you can do to help. This is how a buzz grows when a great piece of work becomes loved by the world, & I pray that you Love the full version of I Am Rebel the same way.

If you do work related to entertainment email me or drop a comment I'm sure we can talk details, if you want to request a show, a feature, or whatever let me know playarabbitmusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment