Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rap Music

The one symbol of Rap music has always been the Boombox. It was more than a music playing instrument, it was a portable revolution on tape. It powered your freedom of choice, truly playing whatever music you actually wanted to hear. Making music is something that has always meant to be from love to love. The direct translation of what feelings sound like as a collection of emotions put to a tempo that represent the heartbeat for the entire body of work.

I don't just love what I do, I take it all personal, so I tend to hold onto my work with the only thought of making sure its exactly what I want to say. Rushing in the past only makes me want to make sure even more I'm accurate & percise on my focus, so expect that with all the music I plan to release. Enjoy all my music with my only request help me make more by financially support whatever music you truly love from me. I'm not gonna expect you to buy everything I put out but the line of focus I take with my music is my proof that its not just a game stay tuned

Http://playarabbit.biz
Http://twitter.com/playarabbit
Http://facebook.com/playarabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment