Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Am Rebel Debuting on Itunes and....



It all started with a Pencil and a table for me to form my group PFL or Playas Foe Life and look how far I came. I still keep tha homies with me thru my two tattoos and even though they moved on to other things I kept the spirit alive.
 So for everybody out there that Loves my music I need you now more than ever to support my newest project I Am Rebel. I'm gonna release the single soon on itunes and announce it to the world as soon as it's up but I need everybody to help me spread the word and also purchase a copy. When you get yours send me a flick with you showing the copy on whatever device you downloaded it to I'll RT it on Twitter and make sure to put out a video thanking as many as people by name that I can. This is the best way to kick off the new year and a better way to tell me Happy Birthday. support I'm So Playa so I can bring a show to a club near you and party like it's 2013... Yea I know it is so let's make everyday count!


No comments:

Post a Comment