Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

What up y'all the fan-famlay has grown and changed a lot in 2012. We are doing Big numbers and I'm seeing a lot of local fans as well as out of town wanting everything from more music, to T-Shirts, to Contest and more.

Happy New Year and I plan on bringing you a lot more of what you want and make sure were all having fun. I'm also planning on giving you more video updates so you don't have to read my short stories but keep me updated with your favorite clubs, Malls, Hangouts, or sites, so I can stay in sync wit the fam, but also when I come to your town I can arrange time to meet yall.

I do all of this out of pocket, I am the artist & label so whatever we do is a effort supported by y'all so if you want a House Party, Birthday Party, Karaoke... as long as I'm getting contacted I'll do my best to make it happen in or near your city.

2013 is gonna be a great year and I know your all gonna help the movement grow so let's make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment