Monday, December 10, 2012

Big Month


Finally! Playa Rabbit has come back to Fort Worth Texas ....HOME!!! For One Night only you can be a part of history, for one night only you can tell the radio stations, and the awards shows, and the other people out there who hear the name Playa Rabbit and they say...Who? You can say A Fort Worth Rapper that's gonna sell Platinum records because I give a Damn Order your ticketsNow http://aftonshows.com/playarabbit for all my Fan-Fam get a $3 discount for online tickets use code Playa701.



I Am Rebel is Finally & I mean Finally coming out 12-14-2012. I want all of my fans to have this. Not to make me rich. Not to make me Famous. Hell not even so I can get on Mountain Dew Commercials. But Because you Love My Music & that something we share.

and the I'm So Playa Mixtape is on tha way so stay tuned! 12-21-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment