Monday, December 3, 2012

Almost Time #IAmRebel



They are starting to understand the timing and as I drop more & more music the picture is finally coming together... #IAmRebel is almost here.

12-14-12 2 days after the other Big Day and a week before the other...well..other...Big Day is the time for the world to share my music I see the eyes fold, the ears tune in, and the messages, and messages from new fans who get me. Except they act like they knew me from day one.... I LOVE IT!!!

So to reward all of this love i'm working on Big plans with companies that usually work with major artist to bring a Big Thanx plan 2 all my worldwide Fan-Famlay. I will be providing awards to earn, giftcards, Golden movie tickets, my free concert tickets, & whatever else you can imagine. I just wanna make sure the people who care the most about me & the music I create get rewarded for being a Fan.

2 keep it real I always have been working to get to this point, and y'all know i'm stubborn, but my Love is real, so i'm gonna do things just for us here and make this the house that we occupy (sorry Wal Street...well not really) We occopy all streetz #IAmRebel is ment to show that no matter where you are where all connected. As you observe each other at my future shows you'll see my fans are all types, because I relate to the people in a way I know will touch the minds, & hearts of the folks who feel like life is hopeless, so all this month get ready for the upgrade and make sure you support the #IAmRebelMovement by tagging #IAmRebel...next stop I'm So Playa Mixtape 12/21/2012
P.S. If you take it literally and tag a building...I ain't even mad at cha... got nothin but love for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment