Monday, October 22, 2012

Playa Rabbit's WFAA Party on the Plaza

What up Y'all,


I told you I was going to make big things happen and, Thanx 2 Cynthia Izaguirre look like we have a stage to spread the movement. I'll be live 5-7 am in segments talking & performing to support my movement to generate sales so I can donate a portion to the North Texas Food Bank as well we make sure I can bring you more events in the future.

I'm getting a lot of responses and booking vendors Starbucks has just confirmed they will be there serving coffee, and i'm working on getting as many as vendors involved so this will be the best concert that's been put on the plaza. I need as many people in the Fort Worth Dallas area to show up. I know its early but believe me I really need this to work so people in my community will get the help they need and when it all works I'll take this show on the road to help other communities in other area's.

No comments:

Post a Comment