Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Am Rebel Movement Update

I've been working hard on my upcoming release of I Am Rebel, and its coming together great. I'm even noticing that the effort is getting media attention so I will make sure to keep y'all updated as much as I can.
The I Am Rebel Movement is ment to be my way to change the world by using a portion of you're purchases and donations everytime we reach goal milestones to help communities in need to my favorite charities.
You Can perticipate by donating $1 or more to Playa Rabbit when we reach $10,000 or more in donations I'll donate to a charity I choose. The idea is to show we can make a difference with pocket change.
In this effort you also make it easier for me to used the funds towards future travel for performances, more music, video's, merchandise & more
Donate $1 or more here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FX67KMXTVQMD6
Pre- Order I Am Rebel here: http://playarabbit.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment