Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Damn I got Sick??


When you get sick and you gotta call in you get to enjoy the rest of your day...but when you get sick and you're the Boss it means everything halts until you are back and ready to go. 

So the good news is I'm feeling a lot better and even thought I was Tweeting, Facebooking, promoting, and trying to make money, well just call that running without the ball. 

See I lead a very determined life so I expect a lot from myself and demand the best from those around me so when I get sick, it may not be the end of the world but it sure as Hell feels like it. 

See I hit a Brickwall and that means I gotta work but I can't, so its a slo mo so Thanx for all tha support, My grandfather told me a gentleman never discusses his ale's, but luckily yall fanfam so we good right? Anyway's .....
Tha Cowboys made me mad so I watched no football at all and kicked it wit my fam who was also sick
so we juiced up fruits and veggies til the blender broke...no really I gotta get a juicer cause the Blender is officially DOA.

Shout the Airport security ladies at laguardia that felt a need to flirt and that I knew spanish...wow!

I love the fact that I can not even leave the couch and promote hard enough to finish the list I mentioned earlier and even talk to artist about future projects while texting and writing rhymes from the beats I picked thru my cellphone email Genius!

Shout out Katy Perry I watched the Movie (because I was making a compromise) but no Snoop during the show????

Eitherway i'm in my home Stu about to get back to work while updating myself and getting ready for A great week ... more details about I Am Rebel soon....nuff said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment