Thursday, September 6, 2012

Im So Playa Mixtape drops in......

....I'm glad y'all been hanging on, this Mixtape is A year in the making, & I'm finally getting ready to release the "I'm So Playa" Mixtape to follow my promise . Every single I drop for I Am Rebel will have a mixtape to drop with it as part of the I Am Rebel Movement. The idea came from many places so I wanted to make sure the mixtape sounds like an idea inspired by the single, so I hope it comes off like that, trust I work hard to make sure I keep my promises.

Usually when I go back on something its not the right timing but overall its not ready, which brings me to the Long awaited full I Am Rebel album. I put a lot of heart into my work, so it means the world to see it succeed, and honestly I want to hit the world with a boom for a album I put so much into so Yes I'm finally releasing it, so here's the question growing.....when??? I plan on releasing I Am Rebel the full version Halloween eve October 30th, & yes I will have the CD versions for sale as well as new clothing to support my overall brand of Playa Rabbit Clothing, I told you the key is "timing" and if your reading this its proof that its time.....nuff said


No comments:

Post a Comment