Friday, September 14, 2012

Freestyle Friday

I wanted to get to a point where I can have fun with y'all, so here's the plan, I want to say thanx 4 being the best fan ever so I plan to release music every Friday freestyles over instrumentals, or beats if y'all wanna send me your best tracks I'll use the track if its top quality.

Why am I doing this..... because I need you to know me better and its my way of expanding my range. I also want to get to know my fans. I know I have all types of entertainers in my fanbase so I'm looking to know what you like and don't like so yes you can download the music, its yours forever, all I want you to do is what you do best help me pick the best songs, so we can set up a tone for Playa Rabbit so I can make sure when I drop albums you purchase my work that you like.

So log on become a member and tell all your friends


No comments:

Post a Comment