Thursday, May 31, 2012

Support the I Am Rebel Movement







What’s up Y'all


A lot of fans asked me why I only dropped Half of I Am Rebel, I did this to present the album as a type of EP a chance for you to get the album before I give you the full course, in times like these timing is everything and only releasing it to Google Play was  a way to get everybody involved in the foundation, Now I need your help more than ever....


I wanna do what I've always wanted to do and that's get great music into the hand's of fans worldwide! I need 1,000,000 sales independently worldwide this is going to be a full 16 track bonus cuts album available Digitally and Physically (on request) I want to present the kind of sales that will not just put me on tour but to bring in some of your favorite artist with me.


Its Great Music, I really worked hard on every single track, I wanted to make sure you got a true classic to stamp the name of I Am Rebel into your memory forever as one of the best independent albums of 2012.
You don't have to stop there, I will be taking donations of any amount but I'm asking for at least a Dollar because I also plan on releasing New Mixtapes, as well as contest to win all kinds of  cash & prizes with the funding you provide me sort of a pay it forward approach.


I want this to be an amazing year and I believe in all of the rebels out there that believe in Rap Music, we don't need radio play if the fans are all in agreement this is more than just a request its A "Movement" I don't take that word lightly and I don't joke when I plan to do anything, I want worldwide shows in your town at an affordable rate at major concert venues, but I need your support to get it done


the album Drops June 30th 2012 I Am Rebel tell your friends making this album sell 1,000,000 will help my fans be rewarded for their hard work, I seen Gas prices, I seen Bills, even groceries, don't you wanna help a Rapper that will put up contest to allow you to get free gift's for purchasing Great Music, some of the gifts will be whatever you request Like Visa Giftcards, cash, and more. This is why I need everybody to support me June 30th make a donation, support the I Am Rebel Movement to sell 1,000,000 copies on all major sites & the playarabbit.biz store

Your Team Captain Playa Rabbit
#TeamIAmRebel



No comments:

Post a Comment