Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mini Contest #TeamIAmRebel

I'm gonna run a mini contest for y'all I figure this is a way to get y'all motivated but you can send me ideas.

The plan is giving Giftcards, no purchase necessary, the idea is to help my community grow on http://playarabbit.biz grow, do that by getting everybody you know to join the community anyway you can. I wanna see some big numbers and since were blowing up all the social networks I figure we need to work on the homefront.

The Contest starts now and runs thru the end of June, winners will get a Giftcard and I'm picking one winner to get a visa giftcard. I figure I wanna find ways to reward y'all for working hard the way you show your work is by messaging me on my profile on the names of all the people you got to join my site the more people you get to join the more chances you have to win this is the Playa Rabbit version of Pay it forward so let's get it #TeamIAmRebel and keep using this as a hashtag share this update


No comments:

Post a Comment