Thursday, May 17, 2012

Get a I Am Rebel shirt Free!

Well sort of, I gotta make you work for it, so here's how it works and if y'all like the plan and show me you really want free stuff then I'll put more stuff up.

The Plan: I want you to log on join my site And earn coins as you go thru my site you'll earn coins for missions I add, any member will get coins but using my site to share my post, videos, updates, whatever I put up will earn you more coins.
So the most active people will get the most coins and get to use the coins for items I post, like t-shirts, show tickets, exclusive meet and greets and whatever I can come up with.
I finally found a way to give away gift cards and cash as well more on that later but as long as your purchasing my music, merchandise, and doing anything to show your support you're alreeady ready to be part of the program.
Send me ideas like a house party reward, maybe a interview, gas card giveaway, whatever you come up with let me know so we can make this a reality


No comments:

Post a Comment