Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 new mixtapes on the way this Summer, I'm So Playa (Mixtape), and Playa Rabbit Radio I'm about to dig really deep but I wanna hear what you think. What something you wanna hear from me , who's your people you Dream to see me collaborative with? I'm working to get thing's to a point where we can all hangout as I stop but to get to that point I gotta ask for y'all support making donations, ordering T-Shirts , CD's, Digital Downloads, this is my money invested into all my projects so when you ask what label I'm signed to I'm not, its all me.

I give you Mixtapes to make sure you know i'm not going anywhere and I keep my promises and for PRR I drop that every so often to unload my vault of the best submissions and toss in a few ringers. I felt I was time to step up and make a decision to move to this Blog because the other website was slowing me down so I moved on and as I take this journey you can bet your ass that i'm never leaving you all when I retire my music will carry my legacy so get ready to get a ton of more music and I intend to get better not worse. I don't drop music as fast as most artist because I want everything I do to mean something not just another project to keep your ear, you made that decision to listen just like I made the decision to do that professionally, so I'm grateful for your support, trust me I get things done even if it takes longer than I planned I wanna make sure something is right and has all of my attention.
I choose to do the thing's I do because I feel they are the best and as we discuss things more it will help for the feed back, being the Boss of my music gives me full creative control so i'm always all ears. I'm always working to expand my horizons, and of course I'm always trying to search out knowledge to understand a better way to do things so let's me know what you think and help me spread the word stay tuned for the new fan rewards coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment