Friday, March 11, 2011

Hometown Love

Day 2 Day grinding to get that Hometown is a task im up for but im thankful to get recognized for what I do shout out my longtime fans and new online fans its always a honer that's the main reason I decided to make 2011 the year of the Rabbit well chines zodiac don't hurt either I plan on dropping video, mixtapes, album, and even a tour starting in Texas but im not telling you just 2 say shit, I want your opinion, so give me feedback ideas or let me know if you wanna be a part of it I consider all ideas let's work together to build my brand to own this decade #TattooNation im about 2 start getting new tats expect picsHttp://playarabbit.biz is going strong so sign up and spread the word to upload videos, pics and chat Web Chat every Friday thru my website powered by Ustream One! Playa Rabbit BookingPlayarabbit@tmail.comCall 817-717-5833

No comments:

Post a Comment