Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Week without the Official Website


Maan I've been itching to get the Official Website back up but with good reason New Music Video for "She's A Dance Machine" coming to my hometown in Fort Worth Texas Soon I can Honestly Say I feel Like I'm in a Good place right now...well in between working out.....and working on new material but I'm focused on making sure my album feels more like a movie and less like a album and I can visualize all my tracks in that format giving each song a scene in a way that brings personality, realization, Strength, love, Anger, overall emotion in a way to make sense of my entire underground career,

But back to my point I love my Website for many reasons and as I grow so does my website to reflect on a shot by shot time capsule making sure you can track back....okay not day one but close. I'm known by my old friends as a dreamer that came up out of the same circumstances and decided to follow my dreams, I've done my share of wrong but I focus on doing things my way no matter what and my website is a proven testament of that movement Thanx 2 everyone who's been follow the story from whatever point you came in or discovered my path one thing is clear this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment